WE KNOW THE UNKNOWNS
We understand how scary it is to build a business when you feel unsure about the challenges that lie ahead
Pluribus Capital was founded by Murray Arenson. Murray has run business operations at the startup level all the way up to the public company level. He has been a Wall Street Journal All-Star Analyst and Home-Run Hitter; president of the Denver chapter of the world's largest angel investor network; and a director, officer, and advisor for multiple startups.
- Two-time Wall Street Journal All-Star Analyst
- Ranked the Number One analyst in Cable and Entertainment, and recognized as a Wall Street Journal Home-Run Hitter.
- Worked as an analyst with industry leaders at Media and Telecommunications companies like Liberty Media, Liberty Global, SiriusXM, Level 3, Scientific-Atlanta, NDS, and TiVo.
- Spearheaded capital raising program for IT services company, which successfully produced $10 million in funding.
- Led food and beverage startup through a negotiated reorganization and recapitalization.
- Grew production of food and beverage business approximately 4x and sales approximately 3x year-over-year in first year after reorganization.
- Led startup hardware technology company into joint development relationship with Siemens AG.
- Oversaw restructuring effort for public company that generated $40 million in annualized savings, including reduction of workforce by more than 20%.
- Created and ran budget process for $200+ million revenue company.