Finance and Strategy
Inside and Outside, Public and Private
Pluribus Capital was founded by Murray Arenson, a proven expert in the fields of capital raising, investor relations, executive management, and financial operations. Murray's 25-year career as a Wall Street analyst and management executive spans finance management and capital markets, and ranges across private and public companies. He has led and evaluated a wide range of companies through capital raising, valuations, investor communications, and regulatory requirements. Murray knows firsthand what it takes to raise capital for small companies, chart their business course, and manage their finance and treasury.
- Two-time Wall Street Journal All-Star Analyst
- Ranked the Number One analyst in Cable and Entertainment, and recognized as a Wall Street Journal Home-Run Hitter.
- Worked as an analyst with industry leaders at Media and Telecommunications companies like Liberty Media, Liberty Global, SiriusXM, Level 3, Scientific-Atlanta, NDS, and TiVo.
- Spearheaded capital raising program for IT services company, which successfully produced $10 million in funding.
- Led food and beverage startup through a negotiated reorganization and recapitalization.
- Grew production of food and beverage business approximately 4x and sales approximately 3x year-over-year in first year after reorganization.
- Led startup hardware technology company into joint development relationship with Siemens AG.
- Oversaw restructuring effort for public company that generated $40 million in annualized savings, including reduction of workforce by more than 20%.
- Created and ran budget process for $200+ million revenue company.